Maple Dentalcare’s Preventive Dental Care for Children
- At Maple Dentalcare we believe prevention is better than cure.
- We aim to prevent dental disease rather than treat it at a later date.
- All child patients see the Maple Oral Health Team and receive toothbrushing instruction, diet advice and where necessary fluoride applications and fissure sealants.
- We use modern, comprehensive, pain-free techniques.
- We work with all ages.
- We ensure every treatment is as gentle, effective and stress-free as possible.
All the equipment used at Maple Dentalcare is state of the art, including the digital radiography system reducing exposure to radiation by 90%.
An Award Winning Team
Prevention starts with good oral hygiene and a sensible diet.
Maple Dentalcare’s oral health team give individual advice on maintaining good oral health.
We have clinics in the evenings and in school holidays to teach our young patients the importance of looking after their teeth.
In 2013 our “Oral Health Team” were awarded the Gold Award for Prevention in Practice, by the National Health Service.