Maple Dental Referral Centre
Our dentists have post graduate training in different dental specialities and the practice can provide a referral service for dental colleagues
Maple Dental Referral Centre is part of the award winning Maple Dentalcare dental practice in Brooklands Manchester.
The practice is close to road and rail public transport, has car parking and full disabled access and toilet facilities
A Range of Treatments
Our dentists have post graduate training in different dental specialities and the practice can provide a referral service for dental colleagues in the following branches of advanced dentistry:
- Oral Surgery
Refer and/or Restore
We provide a flexible referral service and are happy to provide the following in any combination.
Our dentists work as a team and we are able to provide complex courses of treatment involving different specialties under one roof without the need for patients to attend different practices.
Part treatment with the rest of the treatment provided by the referring dentist.
We are happy to help with any part of the treatment, and work with you to produce a successful outcome for the patient.
A treatment plan with mentoring
If you are unsure which is the best treatment for your patient we are happy to provide a second opinion and recommend a course of treatment for you to carry out. We would be available to provide further advice during the course of the treatment if required.
You are welcome to attend with your patient and assist or watch while the treatment is being carried out.
It goes without saying that we always ensure that the patient is returned to the referring dentist at the end of treatment.
If you would like to refer a patient please click on the link for our referral form.
Our referral service will ensure:
· We will always return the patient to their General Dental Practitioner.
· We aim to contact the patient within 24 hours by telephone and follow up with a letter if there is no response.
· We will only carry out the treatment the patient is referred for.
· Any changes or additions to the referred treatment will be discussed with the referring GDP for authorisation.
· We will discuss all options for treatment with the patient.
· The patient will receive a full and comprehensive treatment plan outlining risks and payment fees.
· The treatment plan will be discussed and signed before treatment commences.
· The referring GDP will receive regular updates and a comprehensive letter detailing treatment when complete.
· We will return calls within 24 hours.
· We will also provide recommendations for further care.